Friday, February 5, 2010

Mark Erwin: I feel like a new person!



Dusseldorf - An attractive young man enters the Radschlägersaal in the Rhine terrace.
He celebrates with over 900 other guests, the newly appointed prince and princess. He smiles a lot. Everyone remembers: "He feels comfortable in his skin. This was not always so. Only a year ago he weighed 42 kilos more!
For him many a puzzled look out twice already: It's Mark Erwin. The 26-year-old son of the late Lord Mayor Joachim Erwin has changed radically within a year. Hard to believe that this is still the same person ...
"I am down 112.7 pounds to 70 pounds," he says proudly. "The impetus came with the beginning of my work." After his business degree he began in the fall of 2007 sales management at the Metro.
"When it went off there, I get it checked me to the doctor. My values were indeed ok, but I thought that my weight in the long term can not be good. So I changed my diet. I wanted to live healthier. "Before he drank too much Coke, ate a lot of fast food in between. "That's what I have left out." As the tumbling pound.
"Within six months I took off as 42 kilos. Since, six months, I think my weight. I want no more weight loss - so what can quickly become an illusion. "Time and again, he slows down a bit. "This is important. For example, a piece of cake or a delicious roast goose. So I just leave out the oily skin. The diet has become a self-propelling. "Sport is not the way he does. "I drink alcohol also times when I go out at night."
Mark Erwin, who was cut from his face as his father, feels like a new person. "I've become more mature. And I'm calm, "he says. "This is a brand new lifestyle." A negative side effect, the change but nevertheless: "I have to buy all new stuff!"